Tuesday, March 20, 2012

It's March. In Michigan.

I feel like that's all I've said for the past week.  It's March.  In Michigan.

Today, we're supposed to get into the 80s.  In March.  In Michigan.  I think the last time we were under 60 degrees was last Sunday?  In March.  Our usual average temperatures are 41 and today, 81?

So, I'm wearing a knee length denim skirt and a cap sleeved short sleeve top and sandals.  IT IS MARCH. IN MICHIGAN.  This is NOT right.

And when I get to work today?  Facilities had turned the heat ON.  It was pouring out of my heater; my office was 80.  This is NOT the way to give me a nice cool office (which, by the way, I haven't had since the temps were under 60.  Because who turns the AC on? In March? IN MICHIGAN?) and it's the way to make me nice and sick.  Thanks a lot, buttheads.

It's still just weird to be in a short skirt, short sleeve shirt, and no coat.  It's MARCH.

...in Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment